North Way is looking for 6 to 10 additional team members to join in supporting one of North Way’s global partners in India. The purpose of the trip is to offer a weekend staff retreat for all University of Nations (YWAM) staff, their spouses and kids.
There are 3 specific roles we would like to fill:
1. A husband and wife well familiar with North Way’s “Marriage Matters” course and willing to assist with designing and presenting a compact (over a weekend) Family Values / Married Life seminar of no more than 6 total hours and 100% presented in English to roughly 120 young adults.
Sub-topics for the seminar could include:
- Goal setting and personal development
- Motivation to carry God’s gifts into the work place
- Soul care; dealing with our hurts
- Addictions (including pornography)
- Single women – empowerment
- Single men – preparing for marriage relationship
2. Worship leader(s)
3. Youth leader(s) willing and able to design a fun experience for the children of the staff members while they are in seminar sessions; about 25 kids of all ages.
We also need team members to support each of these areas.
Tentative dates January 15-24, 2019
Estimated Cost $2700
Questions? Contact Andrew Nimick
If you would like to be considered for this team, complete the online application
and submit with your $200 deposit.
Application deadline: August 31, 2018.
You will receive a personal confirmation of your acceptance on the team once approved.